How to publish my program?

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
zrandlbs

Re: How to publish my program?

Post by zrandlbs » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:43 am

Yeray Alonso,
Thanks for your reply.TeeChartv2013FeatureDemo.exe runs all right.After I compiled in 64bit.Error appears still.What I do next.
Thanks,
Robinson

zrandlbs

Post by zrandlbs » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 am

Hi,Yeray,
Thanks for great your help.I sovled the problem.I compiled my project at x86 and copy TeeChart201364.ocx to the target computer and regsvr32 it.Teechart2013.ocx need not register it.
Another question:
Color grid cannot show x,y coordinates correctly.I have told it to you and you have marked it a bug(id=239).Now I am anxious to get the right x,y coordiantes and the value expressed by color,I wonder if you have another ways to work it out?if I change the low version,does it work well?
Thanks in advance,
good luck
Robinson

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi Robinson,
Color grid cannot show x,y coordinates correctly.I have told it to you and you have marked it a bug(id=239).Now I am anxious to get the right x,y coordiantes and the value expressed by color,I wonder if you have another ways to work it out?if I change the low version,does it work well?
Not sure if this ever worked as you'd expect. If I'm not wrong, IrregularGrid:=True always behaved this way by design. Anyway, we will review this again and get back to you if we have some news.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum