panel-transparency

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
Chris L

panel-transparency

Post by Chris L » Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:43 pm

Hi

Is it possible to set transparency = 100% to the whole panel not only for walls, legend, etc., because I want to see the back-image placed in my Access-Form?
(Tee-Chart is only a part of my form, so it is not very useful to set this image as back-image in the panel-properties of Tee-Chart)

Thanks
V.Ri.

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marc » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:24 pm

Hello V.Ri.,

Full transparency for the entire Chart panel is not possible as far as I am aware. I can't think of any workaround for that when TeeChart is placed as a live Chart on a Form.

Regards,
Marc Meumann
Steema Support

Chris L

Post by Chris L » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:34 am

I had the idea to create the TeeChart over the entire form, and increased the margins around the chart so that I can place my buttons and other controls around it to use the back-image of TeeChart as back-image for my form.
But everytime TeeChart draws itself in foreground even when I move it into backround at design-time. All other controls disappear behind it.

Could this be a special problem of TeeChart?

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:44 am

Hi,

have you placed the controls over the Chart object ? I've tried to place some buttons over the Chart object, set any backimage (bmp file) and works fine. Could you please post the code (example) you're using to the steema.public.attachments newsgroup ?